Tuesday 30 December 2014

We've got visitors - from Queensland

Woof-oh and New Years Eve greetings. 

I'm home from the beach. While I really enjoyed the holiday it was quite tiring - I found it hard to fit in my usual 12 hours of sleep a day with so much happening there. I had to sleep for about 24 hours straight when I got home. All good now though. 

Yesterday Mark & Cathy Veal arrived. Cathy is Craig's sister. I love having visitors stay at our house - i get to practice being charming and talented and cute. Cathy thinks that dogs like me (Airedale Terriers) are good because we don't shed our hair. Plus of couse we are gorgeous! 

I took Cathy and Mark for a good long walk this morning and showed them the Valley. I was in my best behavior for the entire walk and only ate horse poo once! 


No comments:

Post a Comment