Friday 2 January 2015

Yay! Visitors!

Woof-oh and happy new year. 

I hope you are having a fun festive season like me. We've just had Craig's sister Cathy and her husband Mark staying with us. I love Cathy and Mark because they 'get' me ... they know I like to play a lot of games, and they don't get sick of throwing balls for me to fetch for a really long time. They also forgive me when I'm getting a bit to sniffy (practicing for a possible future career as a Custom's dog). The only thing they aren't too keen about is my stinky farts - I try to hold them in but sometimes they sneak out when I am asleep. 

Cathy and Mark think I am handsome (so they are clearly very astute and good judges of dog flesh), and they are  especially impressed that I don't shed hair. In the image below you'll see me trying to communicate with Mark by mental telepathy. 

Me and Mark

This is Cathy and me. It might look like I am trying to escape from her but that's not the case at all - I really like Cathy, but I was a bit distracted by my favourite ball which was bouncing past at the time. 

Me and Cathy

Unfortunately Cathy and Mark only stayed for a few days. They invited me to visit them at their house in Redland Bay - but I think I'll need to hitch a lift with my humans, because that's a long way (1,726 kilometres to be exact) away from our home. 

Woofs, Toby


No comments:

Post a Comment