Friday 26 December 2014

On holiday!

Woofs and hello. I'm on holidays at the beach this week - at Point Lonsdale. I'm having heaps of fun playing with Hamish and the human members of the family. We've been walking on the beach every day - I particularly like sniffing all the plants along the promenard. 


On Friday when I was out alking with Jude we found a little baby Ringtalied Possum on the bike path. We think thtat he had fallen out of his nest but we couldn't see his mother anywhere so we thought we should help him or he'd die. For the record, I didn't even think of trying to eat the little possum! Jude wrapped him in her scarf and carried him home - then later the humans dropped him off at Jirralinga - a hospital set up to care for injured wildlife. According to Jude he was very cute (they wouln't let me play with him so I can't say for sure) - we hope that he will be OK.



I hope you're having a safe and happy festive season too. 
Tobes


No comments:

Post a Comment