Monday 1 December 2014

My colorful garden

Woof oh - hello. Just reporting in from my very colourful front garden - regular readers will know of my strong commitment to gardening, and generally making the world a better place ... (what's that? I'm not a politician? OK then would you believe that I like messing about in the garden?). 

I've been working hard with Jude on planting and caring for some bright colourful flowers. I especially like helping with the watering - I bite the water as it comes out of the hose or watering can, to make sure that it doesn't batter the flowers around too much! I'm sort of a filter! I'd like to help with digging holes for new plants but Jude is quite discouraging ... not sure why.

In the first photo you'll see me looking at the yellowy-orange paper daisies - they make a strange crinkling sound when I bite them and they prickle my mouth so I'm keeping clear of these flowers. 


In the second photo I'm checking out some of my favourite purple blooms. I've found that they taste quite delicious so when the humans aren't looking I nip into the garden and nibble a flower or a few leaves. Delicious! 


The pink flowers are good too. In the picture below I'm trying to hypnotise the plant into growing quickly. I stop each day and give it a burl of my most concentrated thoughts - no luck so far but I'll keep trying.


We have visitors staying with us at the moment - I'll see if I can get a photo with them and feature it on my next post.

Now I must rush off and have a sleep.
Best wishes - Toby


No comments:

Post a Comment