Saturday 13 December 2014

Ho ho ho - it's nearly Woof-mas

It has been quite a busy weekend. The human are getting ready for Christmas (which I think should be called 'Woofmas') ... this has involved:
> putting up coloured lights on the verandah (that took Jude an entire day - and she climbed up and down the ladder about 100 times)
> cooking shortbread - I fully support this activity because Jude gives me the ones that get a bit too brown (Craig used to get these but he shot himself in the foot by saying that they were too thin and tasteless, so now I get the bounty - he he he
> getting ready for a trip to Point Lonsdale.



So, with the getting ready for the beach the humans bought a queen-sized inflatable bed, Jude is a bit like that princess in the story about the princess and the pea - she says that she needs a supportive bed because her back got so banged about with falling off horses when she was younger. Falling off a horse sounds ike a pretty stupid thing to do to me. Anyway, they inflated the bed yesterday for a practise and I love it! It's just the right height for me to clamber onto and so big that I could bring all of my toys onto the bed and still have lots of room for me to sleep comfortably! I'm going to try and convice Jude and Craig to let me sleep on it when we come home from the beach. In the photo below you'll see me trying to express my requirements to Jude (who was testing the matress). 


Well I'd better get back to work - Craig has just given me a carrot to eat. He thinks that carrots keep my teeth clean.

Woofs
Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment