Monday 22 December 2014

I lurve Woof-mas!

As soon as Jude got home this afternoon I knew something good was about to happen. I made my usual thorough inspection of her carry-all bag, and immediately noticed a trace of 'new toy' smell. (Maybe I should sign up to be one of those Customs dogs? Is it illegal to bring toys into Australia?)

Jude got quite cross with me when I insisted on keeping my head in her bag and surveilling the parcel I suspected of containing a toy while she was trying to walk down the hallway, but it was worth being in trouble because inside the bag was a Christmas present from Aunty Parul.

I could hardly wait while Jude unwrapped the present. I was so excited that I ran into the kitchen - where I am not allowed ever under any circumstance. I was SUPER EXCITED to find that I am now the proud owner of a wonderful Christmas gingerbread man toy. 

Aunty Parul told Jude that the gingerbread man only had a quiet squeaker - well ha ha ha to that! I'm working on tuning it up right now, and it's sounds pretty loud to me. Thanks Aunty Parul. 

Merry woof-mas to everyone - Tobes.



No comments:

Post a Comment