Thursday 8 January 2015

What about me?

Wooffy greetings!

I have a bit of a gripe this week- because I feel I have been left out of many of the human's activities. Rex and Carin (old friends from Darwin) came to stay with us. They have been very friendly and have played with me a lot, but Jude and Craig have excluded me from a lot of their outings with Rex and Carin.

First they went to the Melbourne Zoo - and left me at home! I found this photo of them and it looks like they were having great fun. For the record I can make loud noises and guzzle food just as well as any lion. And I can do cute poses just as well as any elephant duo or koala. I wouldn't have taken up much room in the car either - so they really should have let me come too don't you think?










Today Rex, Carin and Jude went to see 'Paddington' at the movies - and guess who wasn't invited to that either? Even though there are some striking similarities between that bear and me! (We both have big black noses, deep brown eyes and lots of fur.) I might actually be cuter than Paddington - what do you think?

I really do like Rex and Carin - I hope they come and visit us again soon.

Me and Rex bonding
Me and Carin discussing world events



No comments:

Post a Comment