Thursday 22 January 2015

So much to do ...

Woofers!

I'm just back from taking Jude (one of my humans) for a walk to the end of the street and back. If her clenched jaw is anything to go by she has had a tough couple of days at work this week, so I thought a stroll in the cool evening air would do her good. I convinced her to come and play/walk by dragging my big cushion half way down the hall, then running up and down the hall at full pace, jumping athletically over the pillow each time I passed. Jude was so impressed that she shut her laptop and came outside with me. I made her laugh by jumping around like a crazy critter all the way down the street. 

On the way back inside I showed her how well our new little plants are flowering. Thanks for propagating (whew, that's a big word for a dog isn't it - bet you didn't know I was so clever) them and giving them to us Gran and Pa. They are very pretty and the leaves taste quite nice too. 

Hope the weather is cooler soon - it's much harder to look cute when I'm overheated. 

Woofs. Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment