Friday 19 April 2013

I'm ho .... ome!

Today I've had a big adventure. I left the place where I was born in Lillydale and my Mum, and moved to my new home. So I went for my first big car ride ever - at first I cried a bit (I'm only a baby, so it's what the humans expect), but then I settled down, and was as good as gold. Jude was worried that I'd feel car sick, so she brought lots of clean dry towels and water in bottles but I proved her wrong. I think I'm going to really enjoy going in the car when I'm a bit bigger. It'll be good when I'm tall enough to see out of the window. 

Taking a 'selfy' photo of myself.

When we got home I did a pee when encouraged to do so (they think that's clever!) - once I'd checked the horizon for baddies that is. Jude was very impressed! When we went inside I found a comfy bed and play pen ready for me. Someone had put a monster (sheepskin) into the bed, so I immediately wrestled that into submission. Then I climbed onto Jude's lap (she was sitting in my playpen - not sure why - she took up too much of the space) and took a selfy. I think I look pretty cute here - what do you think?  

I thought the thing that was taking the photo looked and sounded very interesting, so I thought I had better check it out carefully ... see, here I am looking at the camera. It makes very interesting sounds ... I might need to do further investigation when no humans are about if I can.



Next thing I found was that there was a tiger in my playpen! I know - scary huh! Anyway, being a tough Airedale type I soon wrestled that into submission. When I bit his nose, he squeaked, so that tiger wasn't as tough as I expected. I'm the boss of the playpen!

While all this action was going on, Craig was cooking my lunch. Seemed to take a looooong time. When it was finished we went outside and I gobbled the lot - I was starving after all the adventures of the morning. Then I got to play in the back yard - when I did a poop there -  everyone was super impressed until I backed up and stepped in it.  Humans are so focussed on this hygiene thing ... me, I'm not so easily impressed! 

By this time I was starting to feel really tired. I had stayed awake all morning, then for the entire drive to my new house (an hour and a half), plus all the settling in time, so I snuggled down for a sleep. Someone had put the sheepskin back into my new bed - I was too tired to get it out again, so I snuggled down on it - turns out it is pretty comfy and feels a bit like I'm snuggling up with my brothers and sisters.

It's not too bad at my new home. Hope I can sleep OK tonight ...
I'll update you soon.
Woofs - T




No comments:

Post a Comment