Saturday 20 April 2013

Day 2 ... early


This is me looking cute. Just as well I have this 'down pat' as they say, because I just did a puddle on the good carpet. It's OK, no one yelled at me. The humans read somewhere that puppies don't have much muscle / bladder control at my age, so they were very understanding. I've been doing most of my toilet work outside

Anyway, I was VERY good last night - didn't cry at all, and slept through the night (9:30-6:00) so the humans were quite well disposed towards me this morning.

I've just been getting video-ed doing all sorts of cute things, like running around with Jude's ugg boot in my mouth, and pulling a scarf of the stair railings. I expect I'll have a YouTube channel soon ...

Well I'm exhausted now - must sleep.
Woofs, Toby

1 comment:

  1. Toby, we loved seeing you at the weekend as well. Amelia was very impressed to see that you like the banana. Have a lovely week, hope your dad takes you for some nice walks.

    ReplyDelete