Sunday 22 November 2015

Sore paw

The last few weeks I've had a sore paw. I think one of my paws is allergic to grass or something, because it gets very itchy, then I can't seem to stop licking it. A few weeks back Craig & Jude took me to the vet, who said that because i have lots of bacteria in my mouth (that was a bit personal I thought!)  I've been infecting my own foot with my saliva. Anyway, the vet prescribed my some digusting pills that were shoved down my throat several times a day, much to my disgust. It helped for a while, but now my foot is sore again. 

Craig came up with the idea of using some special vet cream on my paw. It has some local anasthetic in it, which stops the itching (yay!). It also has some special medicine that helps the sore bits to heal up quickly. The humans have been putting it on my paw several times a day, and so far so very good. There might be a few ointment-y paw prints around the place but the humans say that is a small price to pay for me not to be constantly licking my paw. 

Hopefully I'll be all happy and healthy for the Christmas holiday.
Woofs
Tobes


 

No comments:

Post a Comment