Saturday 28 November 2015

Harbour-side visit

I had a fabulous day visiting Sally yesterday. Depite having to be in the car for a looooong time and having to listen to Jude cursig the traffic, and being LATE (OMG! yes late), we eventually arrived. Sally was happy to see me, and we did lots of chasing around the back courtyard. 

After lunch the humas took us to the dog beach, which is a wonderful, fenced off section of beach where dogs rule. When Jude first took my collar off I didn't realise that I could do whatever I like, and run wherever I wanted. I soon got the hang of thigs though, and was trotting around, meeting and greeting people and running around exploring. There were lots of dog at the beach. Most were friendly, though a few were very big and scary looking. There was lots going on - bum-sniffing, games of chasey, digging in the sand and even dogs playing in the water. When we'd been there for a while I got brave and put my front feet in the water - it was fun. Next time I might go in further ... maybe. 

This is me with Mike.

This is Milly, Sally and me. You can see the Melbourne skyline in the background.

1 comment:

  1. Id just like to say I enjoyed spending some time with you Toby - Sally

    ReplyDelete