Sunday 22 November 2015

Getting ready for Christmas!

Wooo Hoo! We've been getting ready for Christmas. I'm excited because we'll be going to Point Lonsdale to stay with Hamish (and some human relatives too). Craig and Jude have been shopping and have purchased my gift for the "shift and lift" game - phew. It's a really good gift - a bone-shaped tin of dog biscuits - and I hope that who ever ends up with it is good at sharing.

The other important preparation for Christmas is that I've had a beard trim. Gran says that my beard is long and straggly and drippy (I can tell from her expression that she's thinking it's disgusting). She says that if she was my owner, my beard would be kept very short, or perhaps shaved off completely. I say that I wouldn't look like an Airedale if my beard was missing - so Jude just gave me a light trim. She says I look much younger now that it's so beautifully shaped. What-evs ... I'm sure you'll see that I'm looking very fine now.


Woofs,
Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment