Saturday 20 June 2015

Squeaker-ectomy

Last night we almost had an emergency in the house - my friend Cow's squeaker fell out! I have no idea how this happened ... we were just playing under the table, me biting her and her squeaking (much to Craig's annoyance) when the squeaker fell out. 

Luckily Dr Jude was on hand. She assured me that a squeaker is not a vitall organ, and that with some immediate surgery Cow could be saved. With immense bravery and disregard for her own discomfort (Cow was drenched in my slobber which apprently felt disgusting) she filled the gap with some spare dacron stuffing and sewed her back up. Phew! The only question I have is, if Dr Jude is a doctor, how come she wasn't wearing surgical gloves during the procedure? 

Cow is now recovering ....  you can see by the expression on her face that she's looking forward to spending more time with me. 
Woofs, Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment