Friday 29 May 2015

Saturday housework? Not really ...

Oh the indignity of it all! When I heard Jude talking about doing a bit of a clean up this morning I had no idea that I'd be involved. Turns out that she felt that my whiskers and bottom were stinky and messy - and unfortunately that she also had the time to do something about it. 

I've just been subjected to the horrors of a beard trim ("I'm just cutting out the worst of the dreadlocks" she said)  a back end tidy up (thank goodness I couldn't actually see what was going on down there), and WORST OF ALL, a wash of both regions with warm water and soap. I'm just grateful that Jude thinks it's too cold today to wash all of me. 

Now I look like some type of pretty boy and my whiskers are all bouffant! This is totally wrecking my street cred - I'm off downstairs now to sit n my dog pavillion and think of ways to get dirty again and regain my delightfully authentic canine aroma. 
Grrr!
Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment