Saturday 23 May 2015

April visit to Ballarat (Hamish still doesn't like me!)

I meant to tell you about a recent visit to Ballarat.

The humans visited Gran and Pa to help sort out (lots of) books for the church jumble sale. We sorted out lots of boxes of books to go to the sale and also stirred up lots of dust (which made Jude sneeze a lot).

While the inside work was going on I went and did some serious exploring outside in Hamish's yard. For some reason he stayed inside - maybe he was feeling cold?

When Jude was sorting some photo collections out she found two that she particularly like - this one of Craig taken at about the time when they got engaged, and another that shows Gran and Pa back in the old days. Is it just me, or does Pa look a bit like Clark Kent?




Anyway, when it was time to go I wanted to get a photo with Hamish to add to my blog, because I luuuuurve Hamish. He wasn't too keen on having his photo taken - I think he was worried that he hadn't brushed his teeth or something. Based on the expression on his face what do you think?


Woofs,
Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment