Thursday 30 January 2014

Tough day at work today

Woof - oh!

I had a hard day at work today - had to run outside and check that the washing was drying correctly about 200 times. By the way, I'd like to clarify that I am not responsible for the washing that 'falls' off the line. We live in a very windy location and I think items simply fall off when hit by particularly strong gusts of wind.. 

Anyway, I'm exhausted now - see proof here >. Now if the humans would stop waking me up by taking my photo I'd be grateful! (Jude was grumbling something about this making up for me waking her up at 11:30 PM last night when she had just got to sleep - and I was just trying to show her how much I loved her by licking her ear. You think she'd be grateful wouldn't you.)

Sleep easy, Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment