Friday 31 January 2014

Hamish is not happy!

Eureka! This is Toby reporting in from Ballarat. 

I don't know what's up with Hamish - I don't understand why he keep running away from me? I'm sure he'd really enjoy playing games with me if he just tried. At the moment he just keeps running into places where I can't fit. I can't work out why. Wait for me Hamish! 


Well if Hamish won't play with me I think I might try teaching myself to knit. Not sure why, but suddently everyone got stressed and came running at me and telling me to "Drop the wool!" - maybe because it was attached to the half knitted back of a jumper?  I was just checking out the wool, an essential part of my new career as a knitter. I don't know what they are worried about - there are plenty of other balls of wool in Gran's knitting bag -  maybe I'll just go and get one of those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment