Friday 31 January 2014

Ballarat holiday

Woofetty-woof and hello.

I'm quite excited! Good news - I'm going to see my good friend Hamish in Ballarat tomorrow. I'm staying over for a few days ... I'm sure he'll be glad to see me! I kow when we visited the beach at Christmas time that he pretended that he didn't like playing chasey with me ... but he's probably changed his mind now. 

I'll take Jude with me too - it's so much easier to get to Ballarat when she drives us, as opposed to walking. 

In the photo below I'm planning what I'll pack to take with me - so far I'm thinking: food, my bed, my favourite toy, a few treats to share with Hamish ... 

I'll report in on how things go with Hamish ... he he he
Toby


1 comment:

  1. Happy travels Toby.

    This will be my last comment from this log on - openid shuts down tomorrow. \

    Have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete