Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter - Day 3

I love playing. I had the best time with the family at Point Lonsdale yesterday, first with Hamish then later with Nick and Cate!

In this first photo Cate and Nick and I had just been playing chasey - they can both run very quickly for humans, much faster than Craig and Jude! They can also change direction quickly, which is quite difficult for me when I am galloping at full speed. Lucky for the kids otherwise I would have caught them lots more times than I did!

As you can see, I was quite hot from running around so fast, hence the tongue and puffing and so on.

In the second photo you can see me trying to hypnotise Nick into coming outside to play with me. That's actually quite difficult when he isn't looking into my eyes at all. Also, difficult to get him to watch the watch swinging back and forth on a pendulum when I don't have hands!

Fortunately I managed to get the message through anyway - thanks for playing chasey with me Nick and Cate.

I especially like this third photo because I suspect that they may be in training to join Cirque de Soliel - look at how amazing the kids are at balancing on a skateboard together. I wonder if I could fit on the skateboard with them? Now that would be something to see don't you think?


I love playing with kids!

Woofs,
Tobes.


No comments:

Post a Comment