Friday 3 April 2015

Easter - Day 2

The big family trip to the beach - I'm feeling a bit conflicted. On the one hand I love visiting the family (and especially love playing chasey with Hamish) but on the other hand I hate driving long distances in Jude's car, which makes me feel a bit travel sick. Of course, when it came to the crunch I embarked (ha ha - get it?) on the journey ... I didn't know whether to woof or pant - it's a long way to Point Lonsdale when you need to sit up almost the entire way and gnash your teeth!

I had a great day, and following are some of my highlights ...

I love the dog on Cate's surf board - I also know the joy of breaking wind. He he he ...  The only downside was that dog's aren't allowed on the beach in daylight hours until after Easter. I'm certain that if I had been allowed I would have been able to surf with Nick and Cate.

Hamish was of course delighted to see me again. You can see this in the look of friendship and welcome on his face.

The humans all went out for lunch - at a place called 'Mr Grubb's' which sounds like a great place for eating! Unfortunately they left in such a hurry that they forgot Hamish and me. I guess this is one of those good news - bad news situations. Good news was that I got to stay at the Point Lonsdale house and have uninterrupted play tome with Hamish (he he he). The bad news was that we missed out on begging for what sounds like a delicious lunch. Here's a photo showing some of the selected dishes - I heard it was very yummy, but that it was a pain having to line up to place orders! Looks like the humans had fun anyway.

















No comments:

Post a Comment