Friday 18 April 2014

I've got a girlfriend

Her name is Sally, and she's a Ridgeback. I met her last weekend when her humans came to visit mine. She is beautiful - and she loves playing and running around like a maniac just like me. Sally's family is good friends with mine - in fact they gave me my favourite toy, 'Mr Banana Man'.

Sally is 4 or 5 months old, and came from New South Wales to live with the Harbours ... she's lucky to have found such a nice family.

Anyway, Sally and I get along really well. I think she is really impressed with my soft and shiny coat - I hope she still likes me when she works out that I'm usually a curly coated scruff.

The humans seemed to have a good time too. Milly specially liked the whipped cream! After a few serves Jude just gave her the bowl to finish.
Mike seemed to enjoy himself too, sharing some of Craig's Christmas and birthday bottles. 
By the end of the day, we were all really good friends. Me and Sally .... 
and Isabella and Sally too ... (no nay sayers, I'm sure that Sally wasn't trying to get away from me by sitting on Isabella's lap).

It was a very fun day - I can't wait to see the Harbours again, especially Sally.
Woof-oh,
Tobes






1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see you all again Toby. Especially Sally - she loved chasing you around the yard. Her dad just doesn't go that quick

    ReplyDelete