Sunday 6 April 2014

Check my cuteness while you can ...

Woof and hello!

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately - I've been busy. I'm becoming more independent, and often spend time in the backyard on my own, working on remodelling the dog cave and checking out the local magpies. They are always careful to land outside our yard, where I can't reach them ... lucky for them.

I thought I should check in and upload a photo of me at my maximum cuteness levels (as you'll see from the image on the left here) because I fear I won't be so cute by the end of this week. I overheard Craig telling Jude that he will be taking me for a haircut on Thursday - though I am a very handsome fellow, even I don't look as cute after a haircut!

As you'll see in this photo, I'm working the messy ragamuffin look at the moment. On sunny days I do get a bit hot and bothered so maybe the haircut is for the best. I'll get Jude to upload a picture after my haircut and you can decide.

Nothing much else to report at the moment - I've been taking the humans for walks every day as usual.  I'm not being fed as much food as I'd like ... People don't understand that I'm trying to train myself as circus performer when I jump up on them - they just yell at me to get down instead of helping me to refine my show.

I'm sick and tired of hearing Jude talking on and on about which car to buy next (I've added pictures of her favourites at the moment below). ANCAP ratings, fuel efficiency and comfort are all bunkum. Really all she has to consider is:

  • which car has the best back seat to window ratio e.g. is easiest for me to look out of when we go for a drive?
  • which car has the lower rear door sill - and will be easiest for me to climb into?
And for the record - I don't like leather seats ... they are too slippery for me when going around corners. I don't want to wear my nails down holding on.

More news soon.
Woof oh!









No comments:

Post a Comment