Saturday 15 August 2015

Happy birthday Gran

We went to Ballarat yesterday to say happy birthday to Gran. I had to put up with driving in Jude's car for hours! She said she had it set to 'comfort' mode but I didn't feel very comfortable to me!

It turned out to be a good day - I got to play with my best friend, Hamish, plus Gran gave an entire scone to eat! Good thing she doesn't know that I am supposed to be in a diet! There was a birthday cake (Jude cooked it herself) but I didn't get to eat any of it - because "chocolate is bad for dogs". Humph! Jude almost dropped the cake when she was getting it out of the container - i would have swooped in and gobbled it up if it made it to the floor. 

While the humans all went off for lunch somewhere Hamish and I spent some fun time together in the garden - I can't tell you the details because apparently what happens in Ballarat stays in Ballarat. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAN. 

Woofs, Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment