Saturday 18 July 2015

Brrr - Ballarat is cold in winter!

We went to Ballarat to visit Gran and Pa (& Hamish of course) on Friday & Saturday. It was lovely to catch up on all their latest adventures, and fun for me to have enough time to explore all the smells in Gran and Pa's garden. 

I noticed that it gets very cold in Ballarat when the sun goes down so thought I'd better check out the accommodation. I was very pleased to find that the guest bed was a bit lower that the bed at home, and I thought that I might be able to climb up and share with Craig & Jude, but apparently not! That was a pity because I'd been inspecting the bed and I thought that the quilt and croqueted blanked looked very warm and comfortable! 
Please note: my back feet are still on the ground in this photo. 

Anyway it turned out that I had a lovely warm blanket to sleep on so everything was OK. Woofs, Toby 

No comments:

Post a Comment