Sunday 22 February 2015

Backyard architecture

Woofs and hi!

Sorry it has been a while since my last post - my typist has been very unhelpful lately and complaining about having too much work to do to transcribe my messages. At last she is ready to help ... so apologies if there's a bit of a backlog of pasts all appearing at once.

So, the humans got Foxtel connected recently, so that Craig can watch more V8 Supercars. Boring so far you're thinking! Jude enjoys watching shows that feature people doing up their houses like 'Property Ladder' and 'Selling Properties Australia'.  I've been watching with her, which has given me some great ideas for remodelling the Dog Cave. (Some of you may remember my post in January last year about my control tower come dog cave? You can check out what it used to look like if you're interested.)

So anyway, I've taken inspiration from watching these home renovation shows and have decided that I needed to open up the walls of the Dog Cave to let in more natural light and improve air circulation. You'll see that I have cut in a special arch in the middle of the new open wall - I would have gone higher but that's as high as I can reach.

Next time you drop over for a visit make sure you come out into the backyard and check out the Dog Pavilion.

Woofs, Toby


No comments:

Post a Comment