Saturday 11 October 2014

Bathurst Day!


Jude was laughing her head off when she saw this Mark Knight cartoon in the newspaper today ...  The humans think this Bathurst thing is a big deal - they were watching qualifying and practice sessions with great interest over the past few days - lots of 'arghhh's and 'eeeeks' when drivers crashed - which happened a fair bit from what I heard. Don't tell anyone but I think Bathurst is a bit boring! It goes on all day and no-one in this house wants to throw the ball for me while they are watching. I'll have to see if I can time things for the ads. 

Went for a walk early this morning, so the humans could be home in time for Bathurst. The only thing that might make this a less boring day for me is if Craig shares some of his delicious 'big race breakfast' with me 

Woofs,
Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment