Tuesday 26 August 2014

I've got a new toy

This is one of those 'good news / bad news' stories ....

Bit of a sad story - Mr Banana Man has gone to heaven. We think he was attacked by the racoon! We mysteriously found him under the dining room table with all of his previous surgery unpicked (and almost no stuffing at all - Jude's wondering where that went?). Dr Jude tried to save Mr Banana Man but there weren't enough bits left to sew together. Craig suggested that it would be a better use of human time if I got a new toy ...

So I'm introducing 'DUCK DUCK'. He's a duck I think but he makes a really strange quacking noise so I'm not sure, maybe he's a goose! I'm not letting Jude or Craig play with the duck - he's all mine - yay!!! Here's a picture of me holding him in my mouth.

Woofs,
Toby <quack quack>


No comments:

Post a Comment