Saturday 2 November 2013

Daily adventures

Planning today's adventure.
Woof-oh and greetings!

Every day I go out for an adventure. I take a human with me each time - Craig (on week days) or Jude (on weekends) - I feel sorry for them not getting out and getting their noses to the ground much because surely that's life's greatest joy? I get the humans to  put a head-collar and lead onto me and I tell them to hold onto the other end, so that they don't get distracted and wander off and get lost. I always make sure to get them home safe and sound. Here I am planning where we'll go this morning.


We live in the country, so when I take my human for an adventure anything could happen. We could
Look at this excellent stick I found

  • see a mother duck and her ducklings out for a walk (yes, SERIOUSLY - although I haven't seen any evidence of them going over the hills and far away),
  • find a new wombat burrow in the dam wall - the humans are too big to get into these and they are a bit sooky about walking though the dense bush to inspect closely, so disappointingly I don't really get to explore the tunnels like I want to,
  • see a herd of kangaroos - I'd like to chase them, but again, the humans can't run that fast so I don't,
  • find a fascinating piece of wood or a golf ball, or
  • Found a fascinating scent
  • find an amazing scent that really should be followed.
Today all of the above happened. Jude was with me and kindly agreed to capture a few photos for the blog while she walked. This is almost as tricky as walking and chewing gum at the same time apparently, based on the wonky look of the photos. Honestly, it's hard to get good humans these days!. 
What now? Another photo? Come on ...


No comments:

Post a Comment