Sunday 14 July 2013

Craig's away ...

What a week! Craig went up to Brisbane to visit his family because his father was unwell. That left me home alone with Jude ... fortunately Aunty Shirley looked after me each day, so I didn't have to stay home alone. I could have had sooo much fun exploring the house unsupervised (I've always wondered what those electric cables tasted like). Aunty Shirley has been teaching me lots of new tricks and good manners too. She says I'm a clever puppy - but she's cleverer. I just hope she doesn't teach all these training tactics to Craig and Jude!

On the Friday I went to work with Jude, and met lots of her friends. Aunty Lena took me for a big long walk - which was great - and Uncle Matt looked after me too. I got lots of pats and lots of people said "oh, isn't he cute". For the record, yes, I am cute.

Jude brought my bed to work - I sat in it for a while, but really preferred getting under desks and tables and chairs and things.

It was a great day - but very tiring. Check out my photos below ...



1 comment:

  1. Toby sounds like its been fun. I was planning to ask you if you had made it to: http://www.takeyourdog.com/. Hope mum and dad are well and you have a great present in mind for this week.

    ReplyDelete